Renee B. Hines
19122 Middlesex Ave. Southfield, MI 48076
Summary of Qualifications and Goals
Self-motivated student earning Bachelor of Science degree in Communications with an emphasis in Advertising. Due to exceptional skills to relate with the public and a strong sense of creativity to appeal to the public eye, a focus on non-profit advertising will be sought upon graduation. Skills include: strong team player, exceptional organization, time management, and attention to detail.
Campus Dining (Lobby Shop) Allendale, MI October 2015-Present
- Maintain inventory back stock area and replenish items in store when needed.
- Restock and rotate store products when out of stock and for store promotions.
- Place drink orders and perform barista duties.
- Cash out customers via cash, debit dollars or credit card.
DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) Southfield, MI February 2015-August 2015
- Performed register duties including answering phones, processing purchases and returns, and greeting customers.
- Assisted customers to find the best product to suit their needs via their provided criteria.
- Actively serviced through developing relationships with the customers based on needs.
- Kept designated shopping areas and displays cleaned and organized to company standards.
Southfield Parks and Recreation Day Camp Southfield, MI June 2015-August 2015
Camp/Head Latchkey Counselor:
- Worked as a full time camp counselor and lead latchkey counselor during summer 2015 season.
- Responsible for checking in camper in and out of camp.
- Accountable for supervising and planning camper’s daily activities, including: arts and crafts, group games, and swim time.
- Helped maintain camper group interaction, cooperation and satisfaction.
- Organized recreation and craft areas in multipurpose room
- In case of injury, completed incident reports for camper’s parents.
Latchkey Counselor: June 2014-August 2014
- Supervised campers during morning and evening latchkey.
- Selected to chaperone weekly special events
Low Vision Associates (Optometrist) Southfield, MI April 2010-August 2014
- Worked after school, summers and holidays for five years.
- Updated patient information via electronic file.
- Organized, pulled and returned patient file for patient appointments, billing and optical purchases.
- Answered phones to provide patient information and scheduled patient appointments through electronic calendar system.
- Printed, folded and stuffed monthly statements and organized office.
- You Beautiful Black Women (YBBW), General Member (2014 – present) Organization that puts on cultural events for the community and service for the community. Learned the intricateness of planning events and making personable bonds.
- Hope Presbyterian Church, Youth Group President (2011 – 2013) Learned strong leadership and communication skills.
- Wylie E. Groves High School, Volleyball Team Member (2009 – 2013)
- Club Extreme Travel Volleyball, Team Member (2009 – 2013) Elected team captain in 2012. Learned how to be an active team player, leadership skills and also further enhanced communication skills.
- Wylie E. Groves High School, Marching Band and Color Guard Member (2009 – 2013) Gained skills in being attentive, precision and attention to detail.
Grand Valley State University-1 Campus Drive, Allendale MI, 49401-9403
Wylie E. Groves High School-20500 West Thirteen Mile Road Beverly Hills MI, 48025